- No merchandise will be accepted for return without the original packaging, package insert, and product in resale-able condition.
- All returns must be initiated within fourteen (14) days of the order date
- IF items are being returned because they are damaged, Ophthalmics, Inc. must be notified within 3 business days of delivery.
- Some items may not be eligible for return under any circumstances. These include: items on manufacturer backorder, items with supply chains affected by local, regional, national or global crisis.
- Cold ship items, pharmaceuticals, suture and special-order items are not eligible for return.
- All returns MAY be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Return shipping will be the responsibility of the customer unless Ophthalmics, Inc. is at fault for the error.